Thoughts Out Of My Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Methods of Torture

Go down

Methods of Torture Empty Methods of Torture

Post by WhereisMegara Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:05 pm

This topic will cover methods of torture that seem endearing to me personally. In the following replies to this topic, I'll go deep into my mind, analysing different methods that are endearing, aspiring, interesting to me. But first, I'd like to explain a bit more about torture.

Wikipedia defines torture as the following:

... is the act of deliberately inflicting physical or psychological pain... in order to fulfil some desire of the torturer or compel some action from the victim.

Torture has been around on earth history since the days of the ape-men we all inherit distinctive features from. In the Middle Ages, lords of lands would use it on their foes' men to obtain information on their foes themselves. Monarchies of old had been known to use torture items, especially a certain king who killed his wives who never bore him sons, only daughters.

Certainly, methods of torture have been adapted over the years, especially in the recent years as criminals have adapted to use torture methods on their victims, mainly for sexual pleasure. Let's explore some of the methods, shall we?
WhereisMegara
WhereisMegara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum